Contact the members of parliament and demand that they vote
NO on the Search and Surveillance Bill.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (insert MP's
name into address)
Some things you can tell Members of Parliament about the
Search and Surveillance Bill:
1. You do not support the expansion of police powers to
include video surveillance on/in private property.
2. You do not support the expansion of police
powers to conduct searches without warrants.
3. You do not support the erosion of the right to silence
with the introduction of production and examination orders.
4. You do not support the extension of police powers
to some 70 other government agencies including the
Pork Industry Board, Work and Income, the IRD and the
Overseas Investment Office.
5. You do not support any extension in the use of
Tell them to vote NO on the Search and Surveillance
Bill! We want a different kind of world: one where our
freedom is not sacrificed in favour of Big Brother ‘security’.